It’s quite easy and inexpensive to add true bling to your vehicle when you have the right chrome molding overlay trim! It easily applies in just seconds over the top of your existing body side molding!
Because they’re made out of the highest-quality stainless steel, you can rest easy knowing that your Honda Pilot chrome molding trim will give you a rust-free sparkle for years and years. And because they’re specially-designed to fit your Honda Pilot, you’ll never have to worry about them looking out of place!
But how do you actually get this chrome molding trim onto your Honda Pilot?
Easy! Just follow our expert tips (after all, everybody need some help from time to time!):
- Hold each chrome molding trim up to the side of your car, so that you can tell exactly where it needs to go.
- Dip a soft rag in some acetone, and wipe the spot where your chrome molding trim is going to attach to your car. Then, follow up with a soft rag that’s been dipped in alcohol. Remember, if you don’t clean the area thoroughly, your chrome molding trim won’t adhere correctly!
- Peel off the adhesive backing, and slowly position the top corners of the chrome molding trim onto your car.
- Using slight pressure, adhere the chrome molding trim to your car’s surface. Be careful, though! You only have one chance to get this step right! If you try to lift up the molding trim and place it somewhere else, you’ll damage the piece!
- Grab either a soft rag or a rubber roller, and press it over the body side molding trim. That way, you can make sure that the chrome molding trim has adhered properly.
- Peel off the white coating on the front of the chrome molding trim and use a mild cleaner to remove any fingerprints that might have gotten on the chrome.
Just like that, you’re done!
RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON ANY SET
OF CHROME MOLDING OVERLAY TRIM
FOR THE HONDA PILOT!
Enter Coupon Code: BLOG10 when placing your order.
»FREE SHIPPING* ON MANY ITEMS! (Lower 48 US States)
FOLLOW US ON THE WEB!