There are many reasons why contractors should recommend using a UDECX Patio Deck for home remodeling projects; mostly because of its completely do-it-yourself set of components. Everything is included in the kit and you can easily install it within a couple of hours without having to rush for building permits and etc. This is a completely no hassle way of turning that outdoor space into something more useful and beautiful. Most importantly for the budget minded consumer, the UDECX patio deck is much cheaper and quicker to install than compared to a traditional concrete patio. In addition the UDECX Patio Deck is a component-based system that allows you to easily reconfigure that patio and deck into many different creative types of designs.
WOW! WATCH THE ABOVE SHORT VIDEO!
Today, this UDECX modular decking continues to be a top favorite for contractors and homeowners compared to other types of patio decks because of the following:
- Durability – UDECX composite decking is designed for extreme durability. It is highly resistant to fading, corrosion, staining, scratching and mold. Made with thermoplastic polymer resin, via a compression molding process, this will not easily rot, crack or warp. Because there are no wood parts, this decking system is also insect-proof without any splinters, making it a lot safer and more secure for families with children and pets.
- Low-maintenance – With UDECX composite decking, you never need to worry about sanding, staining or painting compared to other types of patio decks like wood. All you need is an annual cleaning and maintenance to ensure stability and maintain the beauty of your patio deck for decades. UDECX components are guaranteed against faulty manufacturing for a period of three years from the date of purchase and covered for stain and fade for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase. This will ensure that your patio deck will continue to look good and perform well just like the first day it was installed.
- Aesthetics – designed with highly visible wood grain patterns and lush, saturated colors, UDECX composite decking looks more natural than any other types of patio decks in the market today. Color options range from Flint Grey or Cedar Red Color, that feature the distinct patterned look of wooden planks. Apart from the range of decking design available, the modular system can be interconnected to create a fully customized outdoor living space.
- Sustainability – UDEXC composite decking offers the look and feel of wooden boards but without the harmful environmental impact. The deck surface is made using highly recyclable content, UDECX also used recycled resins when possible to create its components. One of the environment friendly features of UDECX is that it is very reusable. This means that you can take it with you when you move to another house or reconfigure it into another project and it will never become obsolete.
- Value – Even though the initial cost of UDECX composite decking might be slightly more compared to wooden alternatives, when you compute the cost of continuous upkeep required with a wooden deck, a UDECX composite deck will show its true value in just a very short time.
In conclusion; UDECX offers the best value patio decking system available for outdoor expansion and improvement. With its lots of advantages, there is no limit on how you want your patio design to look like and that will improve your home’s value and enjoyment.
So how does UDECX compare with other decking options/products?
RECEIVE AN INSTANT $50.00 DISCOUNT!
Purchase a UDECX 10′ X 10′ patio deck system and receive an instant $50.00 Discount
by using Coupon Code: PATIO50.
NOTE: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer or gift certificate.
»FREE SHIPPING* ON MANY ITEMS! (Lower 48 US States)